1. Luke, in your own words can you tell us what the Secret of Spruce Knoll is about?
Me of course, and my attempts to help keep the existence of our kind a secret. Well, that and this completely frustrating mixed blood girl who drops in out of nowhere and turns our world upside down.
2. If you had to describe yourself for our readers, what three words would you use?
Powerful, charismatic, hot. But really, I don't have to tell you that. Just look at all this...
3. I hear you are proud of your lineage. Can you explain a little about that? I'd love to Lisa. Do you mind if I call you Lisa? It's such a pretty name, I like saying it, the way it slides off my tongue. My family are Hunters, people who protect our kind from others and from exposure. We descended from the very line of Hunters who helped Vlad Tepes protect Wallachia from invaders.
4. Um, let’s stick to Mrs. Green. *clears throat* What's your family like?
My family is unmatched in both political and fighting prowess. We're ruthless when it comes to protecting our kind and aren't afraid to do what it takes.
5. If you could send a message to Heather regarding the sequel, what would it be?
You'd better drop in more chapters about me and less about Aiden in book 2. You know it's all about me anyway. And let's get to the good stuff between Eren and I already, you know it's unavoidable.
Intrigued? Then clicky-clicky on the link above to buy a copy for your very own. I hear Heather's already hard at work on the sequel. And *checks to be sure Luke is gone* Aidan is seriously hot! Also I'm doing a guest post today over at the new blog Reel YA, so please stop in and let me know what you think of my wacky vampire idea!