K.C. Wolf graciously passed me the 7X7 link award. Here's how it works:
Hightlight my older posts in the following categories:
- Most Beautiful
- Most Helpful
- Most Popular
- Most Controversial
- Most Surprisingly Successful
- Most Underrated
- Most Prideworthy
So here goes:
- Most Beautiful: That's tough. But I'll go with DON'T LOSE THE MAGIC. I love the pic and the message.
- Most Helpful: Oooh boy. Based on feedback and visits, I'd have to say FILTERING THROUGH CHARACTER was the most unique craft post I've ever done.
- Most Popular: My most popular post of all time was my first guest post from Lisa Desrochers! My post on BLOGGING ETIQUETTE comes in at a close second.
- Most Controversial: It's funny. When I think posts will be controversial, they end up NOT. Probably because we all think so much alike. But if I had to guess, I suppose it would be YA SAVES!
- Most Surprisingly Successful: I guess it's not THAT surprising that craft posts tend to do well. But I'd still say WHEN YOUR CHARACTER DOESN'T ACT LIKE HERSELF.
- Most Underrated: THE ELUSIVE VOICE but probably because I've had quite a few followers since then...
- Most Prideworthy: This one is actually easy. AVOID THE POISON APPLE. Why? Because I firmly believe in encouragement and the power of words.
Okay - now to pass this on to 7 other bloggers? That's ALWAYS hard to do because I love you all! So why don't I just cheat (he he he) and say, if you want to do this on your own blog - GO FOR IT!! I'm passing the award to YOU.