- He can do no wrong. You know that he's full of flaws, but you ignore them because you're just so in love. You better not though! Those flaws are what makes him special enough to love in the first place. Dangerous, but far more interesting than Mr. Perfect.
- You never know how he's going to react. Sure you think for the most part you have him figured out, but then comes that unexpected moment when he does something you weren't ready for. It's exciting and disconcerting at the same time.
- Your relationship is so intense that you can't seem to think about anything else. 'Nough said.
- Now that you've gotten yourself into this, there's only one way out. To become undead and join him? Or to finish the book?
- You're desperate to convince others that there's so much more to him then it seems. It isn't easy to do, but you're determined to succeed.
- Being with him is both thrilling and frightening but you're drawn to his side by powers beyond your control.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
How Our Relationship With Our Characters Is Like Dating a Vampire
Take a look at these 6 similarities between dating a vampire and our relationship with our characters.