Thursday, August 26, 2010

Three Questions for Luc

First, I'd like to thank Lisa Desrochers and Luc for being such amazing guests and for doing this fabulous contest! I know it must have been hard to choose from all those great entries and I'm kind of glad I wasn't the one who had to do it! So, without further ado, here are the questions and the answers that Luc gave...

There were some very…creative questions. I like the way some of you think. Although several of you did ask about love and what I thought about the possibility of becoming good. Thanks for the laugh.

Before I get started on the specific questions I’ll be addressing, I want to set the record straight. A lot of you wanted to know things along the lines of what I was before I was a demon or what I did to become a demon. I was always a demon, created in Hell by King Lucifer. It’s my true essence—all I’ve ever been.

So, perusing the list of questions…hmm…

The third place question comes from April: What is the nicest thing you have ever done?

Answer your questions.

Second, I’ll answer Sherry at Flipping Pages for All Ages: Let's say Frannie chooses Gabe, any other female characters from another book you would be interested in dating?

First of all, I never lose. Especially to that impotent cherub. But, if your asking if there’s anyone else who might catch my…attention…it’d have to be that Fire chick. She’s smart, kicks butt, and she closer to my side than she thinks. Plus, with a name like Fire, how could she not be hot.

And, the most…entertaining question, which, you’ll notice, doesn’t get into my personal stuff, is from Tynga: Have you ever faced Sam & Dean from Supernatural before? If not, what would be your tactic when you do?

I’ve never faced them, but that could be entertaining. I may possibly seek them out when I’m finished with my current assignment. Their weakness is each other. All I’d have to do is get into their heads, blur the lines between right and wrong a little. Wouldn’t take much to turn them on each other. Then I would just sit back and watch. When they were done killing each other, I’d tag the soul of the one that was left standing and be on my way.

I’m gone. See you in the Abyss.


Wow! That was awesome, Luc! Winners - if you haven't already done so, please leave your email in the comments section so Lisa can contact you and send you your winnings. Everyone else, don't despair! You can still order PERSONAL DEMONS and I will be having more fabulous contests coming up, so stay tuned!

19 comments:

  1. Awesome questions! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this. Congrats to the winners. On a personal note: Lisa, I wanted to thank you for giving me your advice during Adventures in Children's Publishing First Line contest. It really helped. I look forward to following you now. ";-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather - they were awesome, weren't they? So much fun!

    Salarsen - I'm so glad I was helpful!! I never know, but that's great to hear. Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm so happy I won, thank you very much both Lisa s & Luc ^^ I'm really excited about Personal Demons!

    Great answer Luc, Thought I wouldn't want Dean to die... again.. lol

    TyngaUF(a)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tynga - you are so lucky! And great question, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh I cant believe I actually won 3rd place, there were a lot of great questions! Thank you Lisa and Lisa :D

    aprilxu2222@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was such a neat idea! So excited for my tank!

    Thanks for answering my question Luc! ;)

    Many thanks to both of you Lisas as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. April and Sherry - You're welcome and Congrats!! Enjoy your Personal Demons prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great questions!! Congrats to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this was great! I love Luc's answer to April's question. That says it all. :D

    Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was really fun! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jemi, Stina and Lydia - thanks guys! Isn't Luc awesome? Why do I always go for the bad boys?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bad boys are just too intriguing. They are the cause of many lovely girl's torment. *Sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee - I know, and it's just so much fun to watch the torment unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the answer to "what's the nicest thing you've ever done." So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Julie - I know, right? That was my favorite too. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay, I have to admit, the fact that I could get into this book and find I actually LIKE a demon really freaks me out. And this interview kind of confirmed that. So, really, what's a good Christian girl to do? Can I read this book without, um, having to confess about it later?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Margo - I didn't mean to cause any religious complications! But hey - isn't that what confession's for?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cool! I loved Personal Demons -- and Luc!

    ReplyDelete