Today I'm featuring blogger, Jen Daiker! If you haven't visited her blog, Unedited, you should. This is what Jen had to say about herself:
1. Chocolate chip cookies are my kryptonite. It can make a cloud day sunny, put a smile on my face, I love them.
2. I have unhealthy obsession I like to call, trash TV. Bravo being my favorite, The Real Housewives is delicious, the drama is something I just can't get enough of.
3. I have vivid dreams, normally pertaining to serial killers. It is where most of my current works derive from, The Collector & The Travelers.
4. I can't stand licking fingers, it's like my nails on the chalkboard. I eat pizza, chicken wings, cheetos and never lick my fingers. I've also asked that my husband not do that and he is so sweet and refrains as much as possible.
5. When I'm chilly, excited, in a really good mood I'll do a little 'JEN' dance. I'll also rub my hands together really fast... it's silly and weird but it's fun.
Well it seems to me, Jen has a bit of a dual nature. She has a weakness for chocolate chip cookies, but won't lick her fingers. She does an adorable happy dance, but dreams of serial killers... What type of creature is both lovable and mischievous?
A PIXIE that's what! Those adorable, lovable little trouble makers... So, Jen - do you have any extra pixie dust to share with the rest of us?