Monday, February 3, 2014

New Beginnings

This is an emotional post for me because I've been blogging here at Paranormal Point of View for quite some time now. And it's not sad exactly, because I'm moving on to bigger and better things. I'll be taking an official post on Adventures in YA Publishing as the Agent Wrangler/Contest Coordinator, which means I'll be able to give back even more to the writing community, starting with this huge contest you should definitely check out. 

I will miss visiting with everyone, but I sure would love it if you kept in touch with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest too. Plus I have some serious writing and reading to do! 

"True education is a kind of never ending story -- a matter of continual beginnings, of habitual fresh starts, of persistent newness." -- J.R.R. Tolkien


12 comments:

  1. Sorry you won't be blogging here anymore. I've enjoyed your posts. But I'm excited how you'll be helping at Adventures in YA Publishing and organizing their contests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! (But I kind of already knew it. lol) Congrats. You'll be awesome. Here's to chatting with you there.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No popping in now and again? I will miss you here but understand about time and only being able to do what we can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely miss your posts here :(

    But here's to new beginnings! *clinks glass*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, I've been away so much lately that I haven't been able to comment, but I'll miss your posts here. Are you sure you want to work with Martina? I've heard she's a hard taskmaster!?! :-) :-)

    Seriously, I can't imagine anything better than the two (three!) of you teaming up together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travel in the blogosphere well, Lisa. Though we'll miss your voice her, I know where to find it again. Congrats on the new posting post. Post away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Lisa! That's awesome news even if we'll miss you here. Sorry I haven't been around lately. Commenting (and even blogging) took a backseat to everything else in my life. Good luck in your new blogging job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great news, Lisa! Still I'll miss your great posts. They always made me happy or gave me things to think about. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's definitely challenging to try to keep up with personal blogging and group blogging. Operation Awesome opened up so many new vistas and friendships for me, but I know my Angelic Muse blog has suffered a bit for it. It's a hard balance to strike, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you bring to Adventures in YA Publishing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So does this mean you are not posting here anymore???

    But oh man can't tell you how thrilled I am discovering new awesome quotes by favorite authors! Love the Tolkien quote!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yours was the first blog I ever read. It was my inspiration to venture into Bloglandia. You've make me laugh, and you've made me think. Thank you for your generosity. PPV will be missed. Job well done, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete