Yep, you read that right. First off let me tell you that I had the opportunity to meet the Maggie Stiefvater (who's book LINGER just debuted at #1 on the New York Times Best Seller List) and drool all over her. She didn't even have me arrested. In fact, she took this picture with me. So, forget all those werewolf and fairy books, I've met the real Maggie and I know what she really is.
MY NEW BFF!
Um, yes, it is possible she's unaware of this development. Ahem.
Let me get to the important part... See, I got both SHIVER and LINGER signed and then I got to thinking about how much love I have for all of YOU. Soooo, I will very generously offer BOTH of my own personal copies of these SIGNED BOOKS as a prize for the winner of my newest contest.
Here's how to enter:
1. Be a follower +1 for new followers +2 for old.
2. Leave a comment letting me know how to contact you if you win and if someone else sent you here (if you are named as sending a new follower you get +2 just for that)
3. Tweet about this contest +2
Here's where it gets complicated (because it's me, so it can never be simple mwhahaha):
You must do at least ONE of the following to participate and the most creative will be featured here on my blog in two weeks time when I announce the winner. OH and the most creative will receive an extra 25 entry points for your efforts.
1. In your comment, tell me why you must own these books. +2
2. Blog or vlog about why you must win these books and link back to this contest. +10 (you must let me know in the comments with a link to you so I know where to find it).
ALSO please add up your entry points (other than the extra 25 for the most creative). I can't be held responsible for poor math skills. :)
Do it by Friday 13th of August because that is OBVIOUSLY the deadline. As I said I will announce the winner on Monday the 16th and feature the most creative entrant on Monday Madness. If you've already had that honor? I'll contact you and let you decide who should receive that highest of honors. SOUND GOOD? I hope so. GOOD LUCK!