I've been a bad blogging buddy *hangs head in shame* I've had several wonderful, amazing, all around incredible people send blogging awards my way over
the last couple of months, and in my usual whirlwind of a life, I haven't recorded and returned the favors. I beg these bloggers forgiveness. But I vow to start righting this wrong immediately. So the latest of these faux pas is about to be rectified.
Thank you Corinne for this lovely Stylish Blogger award! If you haven't visited Corinne yet SHAME ON YOU! Go do that now. I'll wait. Okay. Now I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself. Hmm.
- OBVIOUSLY I like to live in my own little world with sexy vampires, pretty unicorns, and scary ghosts. If I act like they're real, then they are. :P
- I believe in treating others with the respect you want to be treated with, and love all my writing friends, whether just starting out or on the NY Times best seller list.
- I don't do well with conflict. It gives me a tummy ache, but I'm also
- A total HYPOCRITE because I love to torture my characters and throw lots and lots of conflict at them. Usually the weight of the entire universe is on their shoulders. Yeah, I'm kinda mean that way.
- I won't turn down coffee. Or red wine. Or chocolate. Unless there's a REALLY good reason.
- I cry at almost every movie I see. Even the bad ones.
- I am absolutely terrible at housework. I should be fired. Please fire me!
Lori (I'm waiting for you to go visit again) passed me this Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. And you have to love an award that isn't afraid of adverbs, right? Now I'm supposed to list 4 guilty pleasures...
- Chocolate. Coffee. Wine. (I know I already mentioned these above, but come on)
- Reading - I call it work, but let's be real here.
- Vampire Diaries - you already know but it's definitely on the list.
- Sleeping in - it doesn't happen often when you're a mom, but every once in a while...
It feels a bit odd just talking about myself so much, but you all know that if you have any questions for or about me you can ALWAYS ask. Ninety-nine percent of the time I'll answer. The other one percent? Use your imagination...
Okay, now I pass your choice of these on to the following bloggers (and Lori and Corinne can switch with each other):
- Laura Pauling because she does such a fabulous job at writing about writing that I want to see more about HER. :D
- Heather McCorkle because she is one PROLIFIC blogger who is just an absolute sweetheart.
- Leslie Rose because she's covered in awesomesauce and happens to be the funniest woman I know. She's pretty smart and supportive too.
In fact there are so many amazing bloggers out there, I better quit here or I'll just give one of these to everyone on my blog roll!