Now the post:
I know I'm going to catch some flack on this one, especially from you zombie fanatics out there. And I freely admit that there are the exceptional few zombies I find endearing. But they are relatively few and far-between. Why is that??
1. Vampires are sexier. Would you want to kiss a guy (or girl) with rotting chunks of flesh falling off? Doubtful. How about a hotty who's frozen in his eighteen-year-old body forever?
2. Vampires have an intact brain. Zombies are always trying to eat others' brains because they can't fill that empty, rotting (I'm thinking this word might appear quite a few times in this post) spot.
3. Vampires are scarier. Uh-huh, I went there. Seriously though, lumbering undead slowly plodding toward you to eat your flesh is scary, but not in comparison to the type of monster who hides in the shadows and can infiltrate your mind before feasting on your blood.
4. Vampires have better manners. Everyone knows zombies are just plain rude. Vampires can't even come inside without being asked.
5. Vampires are SEXIER. I know, I mentioned it already. But seriously - you tell me which one is more attractive??
I rest my case.