Friday, March 22, 2013

Library Jumpers Cover and Birthday Wishes!

I don't usually post on Friday, but this is a special day! The wonderful Brenda Drake has a birthday today and is celebrating by revealing the fabulous cover to her book!!! So I'm bringing you guys a glimpse of the awesomeness. Check it out!





I have to tell you I am really excited about this. And here's some more info that I just got a hold of! 
Library Jumpers releases early 2014 from Month9Books! Doesn't it sound awesome? Go like her new author page on FB!

BEYOND THE HIDDEN GATEWAYS THAT CONNECT THE LIBRARIES OF OUR WORLD, LIES A DARK AND DANGEROUS WORLD JUST WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED.



7 comments:

  1. I remember falling in love with Library Jumpers just reading its blurb on Brenda's website at least two years ago!!! SO excited its finally out and off I go right now. Perfect timing because your book isn't out yet :-)

    Also the Art of Wishing is another book birthday (yesterday) that I'm super excited about - I mention it to you because it also features a djinn/genie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. February 2014!!!!! Nooooooo!!!! I got way ahead of myself there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Love the premise too - should be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that cover is gorgeous! I love how intense it is...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this sounds like a fun read! Great cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone, and a HUGE thank you Lisa for the cover love!!! I'm so happy you all like the cover! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooo excited for Brenda! Great cover. I wouldn't mess with that girl.

    ReplyDelete