Monday, September 27, 2010

Celebrity Monday Madness Part 3

Photo Credit
Oprah Winfrey is retiring from her show. I'm sure you've heard about it. About half of my friends, when they found out I was writing, said, "I can't wait to see you on Oprah." Nevermind that I write YA (and yes I am aware they were being supportive). But the point is Oprah was the first thing that sprang to their minds. She's so powerful that she actually convinced J.K. Rowling to appear on her show, if the rumors are true October 1st! So what is she? Faery Queen. Obviously. I mean who else wields that kind of power?

Johnny Depp. Okay, he's hot. He's an incredible actor. And yeah, I suppose he's a little odd. I'm onto him though. Only one thing could do such a great job at becoming all of those mind-blowing characters. He's a Changeling.
Angelina Jolie is drop-dead gorgeous, and she has about 5000 kids. I don't know, but I lost count ages ago. Plus she has Brad Pitt. Hmm. I'm going with Witch. And no, that isn't the politer vernacular. I mean it literally. I think she's into some serious voodoo. That's the theory I'm going with anyhow since none of that typically comes naturally, let alone all of the above.

Neil Patrick Harris is awesome, isn't he? But heck, to me he'll forever be typecast as Dr. Horrible. If you haven't seen it, please go NOW. Yes, I'm sorry Vordak, but Neil Patrick is the Ultimate Villain. He stole my heart.
Sheldon Cooper - uh, I mean Jim Parsons - is something that took me quite some time to figure out. The reality is so insidious that it's hard to fathom. Werewolf? No. Vampire? No again. Ghost? Bzzz wrong answer. He's an ACTOR. They do exist.

18 comments:

  1. This post was great!! Angie = witch...aha. And Sheldon C -- Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oprah's coming to Australia. She's not visiting, so I won't have to shave or mow the lawns. I don't think she's the Faery Queen if she doesn't know about the fey downunder. Now that Oprah's retiring I can't wait to see you on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was great, I think you were pretty much spot on with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salarsen - Thanks, yeah Sheldon was a toughy!

    Simon - I laughed out loud at that one!!

    Renae - So glad I nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on Johnny Depp! The way he dives headfirst into and becomes each character screams changeling.

    Way to go for mentioning Jim Parsons! He's hilarious and I adore The Big Bang Theory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly - I know, right? They're both pretty cool guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! And if Angelina is a witch, where do I sign up?

    I love that you add a twist even to a series of photo reveals. You crack me up! :D

    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Martina - well, if I can crack you up then I am doing something right! Wish she'd share some of her magic with us Muggles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! These are the best : ) I am going to have to DVR JK Rowling- never watch Oprah. Love NPH on How I met your mother- legendary. I think Sheldon Cooper is an alien.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bekah - I think I'm doing the same for Oprah. But IDK about Sheldon - "alien" is just what he wants you to think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see the interview with JK...and I'm going to miss Oprah! NPH is too cute, I remember him most from Doogie Howser MD :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Slushy (my new nickname for you) I am really excited to see what big revelations J K has.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Johnny Depp as a Changeling and Angelina Jolie as a witch...where else but here could we find out this juicy information? Forget TMZ. Lisa Green knows ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! Oprah a faery queen, that’s awesome! And I could totally see Johnny as a changeling. Good call!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is true about Sheldon...I guess he is secretly a robot if you watched last night, or maybe one of those tiny aliens INSIDE a robot like in MIB. THIS IS TOOO FUNNY : ) And I def want some Angelina potion over here

    ReplyDelete
  16. Julie - But I charge a premium for useful information

    Heather - thanks :D

    Bekah - Maybe we can force her to fork it over! Haven't caught up yet btw, but it's on the DVR!

    ReplyDelete