Monday, August 12, 2013

So Many Blogs So Little Time

So today it's my turn on Scene13! I'd love it if you'd stop by and join the conversation there. *bats eyelashes*

In the meantime I will leave you with some quotes from Oscar Wilde:



“The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame.” 


“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” 

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” 

And finally:

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” 

4 comments:

  1. Love the quotes! Now I know why I don't understand what I'm saying. I'm just so clever :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my way over there.
    Thanks for the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Wilde on that last one! Some of my blogger comments need a good editor!

    Happy Weekend, Paranormal or Normal.

    ReplyDelete