Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday Madness - Margo Berendsen

Before I get to Margo... I received this lovely Sunshine Award from Karen Strong. Thanks Karen! I am passing it along to Catherine Winn. Go check out both blogs! Oh and don't forget to register for Writeoncon if you haven't yet...

NOW

Margo Berendsen
lives at a very high altitude. She believes this helps her writing. She enjoys chocolate, has a big family and always seems to have her nose in a book. She takes many notes and loves to analyze things, often marking up whatever she can get her hands on. She's afraid of Demons and witches but loves mythology.

As you can see I have plenty of information about Margo. But what does it MEAN??

I believe Margo is really a GNOME. Not the red hatted garden variety. But the kind of intellectual Gnome that loves nothing more than to bury itself in a big library and study. Gnomes of all sorts are remarkably strong and clever. They have large famlies and mate for life.

So, considering they appear peace loving, the question then is this, Margo, is there really a great Gnome conspiracy to take over the world??

18 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! I'll have to check back later for the answer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon - we can only hope the truth will be revealed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'll have "and don't forget your hat!" on my mind all day!

    A fun post about Margo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie - especially the red pointy hat...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the Sunshine Award! So funny about a Gnome Conspiracy but kind of creepy, too. I'm going to have to keep a keener eye on my garden gnome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, they're sly little fellows. See if he ends up closer to the bushes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL. I can't stop laughing long enough to think of something intelligent to write. In all those emails I've had with Margo, not for one moment did I realize she was a gnome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stina - Well, we haven't heard back yet, she could deny the whole thing. But personally, I think it would only be more suspicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'd better watch out ofr the gnomes!

    Congrats on your award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no idea I was a gnome, but everything is starting to make sense now... the affinity I have for gardens, the never-ceasing longing to find a library to hide in, the high altitude climate I live in...very similar to the Scandnavian and Icelandic homeland of gnomes. But alas, I have yet to make contact with others of my species. So I can be of no help with the conspiracy theory.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Margo - so glad I was on the money! :) I happen to love gnomes - have a couple on my desk (shhh). If you ever get wind of the conspiracy do let us know..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, there is a conspiracy. They're everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gnomes... lol. congrats on your award!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, finally finished Hunger Games. Loved it! Now I'm reading "13 Reasons Why." Also very good so far, but of course, TOTALLY different. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lydia - I KNOW!! Spread the word.

    Kimberly - Thanks :D

    Julie - No prob. I'm so pysched that you liked Hunger Games

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gnome, perfect! A gnome conspiracy you say? *shifty eyes* Uh oh...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heather - *winks* it's all under control. He he he

    ReplyDelete