Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Writer's Holiday

I thought we'd pause in the midst of all these awesome questions you guys had and breathe for a minute. No matter what you celebrate, I hope you take the time to truly enjoy this holiday season. Hug the people you love, eat something yummy, and live for the moment. 


I'll keep posting until the New Year - I haven't taken a break yet!!! BUT I'll keep it light and hopefully fun. I will return to answering your questions in 2012.


This is a video from last year, I believe. But it's a classic (just my style) so ENJOY!! 


A Very Zombie Holiday!

12 comments:

  1. Love it! :) Hope your holiday season is full of joy and wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. OMG. I missed this last year, apparently. Thank you for the morning smile ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah...love the video! Have a great holiday, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! A Very Zombie Holiday, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video embodies the spirit of all winter holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Awesome stuff. I hope you and that awesome family of yours enjoys your holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Now I know how to bake pies in any season. thx for the giggle and breath of fresh air.
    Happy holidays to you, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was so awesome...I'll make sure to store my machete next to my steak knives. Hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and blessings for a wonderful 2012...despite what the Mayans and Zombies say!
    Thanks for all the great posts this year and looking forward to the upcoming ones.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO. That's gotta be the funniest thing I've seen all day. Love it!!!!

    Have an awesome holiday season, Lisa. And may all your zombie wishes come true. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing the video.

    Happy holidays, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete