Monday, December 24, 2012

Wind Down

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it! 

You've all done a great workout with me! Thanks. And if you didn't squeeze it in, that's okay - you can go back and do it when you're ready. I hope you found some inspiration in there. Today we stretch and wind down so we can spend time with family.

So all I want you to do is write down your next goal. Be specific and positive. Like, "I will write ten chapters by February." Or whatever applies to your situation. Then put it in a place you'll see it often. On the fridge, cork-board, computer background, whatever. 

And one more thing...

RELAX AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

4 comments:

  1. I've got my goal up and ready to go - getting my latest story to my crit buddies before I go back to school! :)

    Happy holidays & the best of everything in 2013!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays! My goal is to finish editing my novel by February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goals...survive graduate school, promote the heck out of my book, and revise the sequel before school starts mid-january, oh, and find an agent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to goals. I vow to have a snappy shiny new revision by January 11th.

    ReplyDelete